Filled with joy. Filled with grace.
Filled with Him. We are Beautiful.
Beautiful, the women’s ministry of Grace Family Church, is about being loved, chosen and empowered to do all God has called us to do. And, we know we are not meant to do it alone!
Our goal is to connect women to each other and encourage them in an authentic relationship with God.
When you become a part of Beautiful, you’ll find:
- Lasting, Godly relationships
- Relevant Biblical teaching that will inspire, encourage and challenge you
- Ministry and support for daily living
- Fun, fellowship and freedom
During the year, women of Grace Family Church connect through our Beautiful Groups. These meet throughout the month in a variety of locations around Tampa Bay. There are groups designed to meet whatever life stage you’re in. Find a group here.
In January, we are hosting our Beautiful Conference. These two days are filled with inspiring messages, ministry and fellowship. Join us this coming January for a life changing opportunity to connect with other like minded women.
- Debbie Altman, Senior Pastor’s Wife
- Kristin Bonham, Director of Beautiful
- Aly Landrian, Beautiful Ministry Assistant
- Laura Graybill, Beautiful Small Group Head Coach
- Marilyn Hinders, Beautiful Small Group Head Coach
- Pam Otto, Beautiful Small Group Head Coach
- Michele Laccabue, Waters Campus Coordinator
- Denise Fenske, Temple Terrace Campus Coordinator
- Tracy Johnson, Ybor Campus Coordinator